Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Weekly Recap

This week on Do This! See That! Eat Here! has been a busy one! Regular posting schedule will usually be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and a Week in Review post on Saturdays. This week has been an exceptionally post heavy week, as I am trying to get through some backlogged activities that I have completed while this blog was just an idea! So here's what we reviewed this week!

On Monday, I reviewed Taste of Thai restaurant. I loved the generous portions and how incredibly tasty the food was. This was my very first Thai food, and a part of me trying to be a bit more adventurous when it comes to different foods! Blogging restaurants that are not franchises is part of this excercise in growth for me, as I will almost certainly always choose a franchise restaurant with "safe", already known about foods!

I also reviewed Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I think that this is one of the best attractions in the area, with lots of kids to do and see. My kids truly enjoyed themselves here. A definite recommended activity for families visiting the area!

On Tuesday, I reviewed Queen's Coach Restaurant in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This is one of the best kept secrets of the Niagara region. The restaurant is hopping, the breakfast is made of fresh and tasty ingredients, and the prices can't be beat!

On Wednesday, I reviewed the Niagara Parks Floral Clock. The Floral Clock is a great free activity to free time while visiting Niagara Falls. It's also a great place for locals to take yearly pictures, or seasonal pictures, as the design of the clock changes twice yearly, and it's always beautiful there.

On Thursday, I reviewed the Port Dalhousie Beach and Carousel. I'm a definite beach lover, and the added thrill of a beautiful antique carousel that only costs 5 cents makes this one of my very favourite places in the Niagara region.

On Movie Friday, I reviewed the movie Jobs. I thought that Ashton Kutcher, Josh Kad, and the rest of the actors and actresses who participated in the making of this film did a fantastic job. It is probably my favourite grown up movie of the summer, in spite of lots of negative reviews and criticism that I have encountered. I did find that it was a bit jumpy and disjointed, though, so can understand some of the criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment