Monday, September 30, 2013

The Burger's Priest

What is it? The Burger's Priest, 463 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON

Who went? My husband, me and a close friend

What time of year? September

How much did it cost? Approximately $10 per person, see their menu here.

How many stars?



What do you do when you find yourself unexpectedly with no lunch plans in Toronto? You call up a buddy and ask them to meet you at the most interesting place you can find on google. This time that place was The Burger's Priest.



Atmosphere is everything at this burger joint. I thought that besides having very fresh tasting food, they got all of the details down perfectly. Trendy extras like a "secret" online only menu make it a really fun place to go. My husband ordered the secret "Holy Smokes", a double cheeseburger topped with panko crusted jalapeno peppers. The seating is minimalist, encouraging a quick turn around in customers, but you are still made to feel special because every order is taken with your name and instead of just calling out your number when your order is ready, your name is called. This small detail adds personalization that makes you feel like your business is valued.



From the writing on the walls to the hours of operation with Sunday hours listed as CHURCH, this isn't your typical burger joint.



Did I mention that the beef is ground fresh every day at The Burger's Priest? I'm certain that it makes a difference in the taste of the burgers. I've never had a burger that was so... well... tasty! The buns and toppings were super fresh and I was incredibly happy with my meal. I shared a chili cheese fries with my two companions and it was also delicious!



Don't just take my word for it. You WANT to eat here. Next time you find yourself in Toronto, check out The Burger's Priest!

No comments:

Post a Comment